Top 16 Black Friday Smartphone Deals to Consider in 2023
As Black Friday approaches, shoppers eagerly anticipate great deals on smartphones that offer the latest technology, including superior storage space, camera quality, and design. These devices have become indispensable to our daily lives, and that is why many prospective buyers seek the best deals. We have listed some popular deals from last year to help one prepare for this year’s sale. So, remember to keep an eye out for new announcements and updates.
Last year, many deals were available for iPhones in the market involving some big e-commerce sites with exclusive discounts.
1. Best Buy had offers on the iPhone 14, and the retailer offered up to $800 off the model and the iPhone 14 Plus model. This discount was valid when a trade-in was offered with an iPhone 12 or a newer model. There was also a $1000 off on purchasing an iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max with a trade-in of the iPhone 12 model or newer.
2. Visible, a Verizon-owned company, gave out a $300 gift card to those buying the iPhone 14 Pro model, and the offer was valid only on this particular model.
3. With AT&T, new and existing members with an unlimited plan could pick up an iPhone 14 after a trade-in for free.
4. Apple’s website offered a $50 gift card for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, and iPhone SE purchases.
Best camera phones
5. For Google Pixel 7, there was a $700 off on the model after a trade-in and on the purchase of select 5G unlimited plans. Customers who switched from a competing network carrier were also eligible for another $200 Verizon gift card.
6. The Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus 128GB was priced at $749 at Best Buy, while the phone’s original price was $999.
7. Mint Mobile also offered their customers a Google Pixel 7 Pro model where customers could save $300 on the phone. This purchase also included six months of wireless service with the MInt’s 4GB data plan and another six months of free service. Customers could also opt for the 10GB data plan but had to pay some extra amount for the same.
8. Google joined the discount bandwagon and initially offered a $100 discount on Google Pixel 7 for $599.
9. The Moto G Power was initially priced at $249 but was sold at a discounted price of $169 on Amazon.
10. Similarly, Amazon had another discount offer on one more Motorola handset, the Moto G Stylus, initially for $299 but sold at $179 on the site.
11. Moto G Stylus and Moto G Power 2021 models were also on discount on Amazon, priced at $149 and $129, respectively.
12. The Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus 128GB was priced at $749 at Best Buy, while the phone’s original price was $999.
13. On Amazon, the OnePlus Nord N20 5G was sold at a discounted price of $229, while the original price of the handset was $299. While this phone was affordable to many, the $70 discount made it even more accessible to the crowd through Black Friday sales. The phone has a great design and is known for its battery life, making it an admirable feature.
Top Android phones
14. Best Buy had offers on the OnePlus 10 Pro, and customers were getting the handset for $549 instead of the original price of $799.
15. This included a deal at Amazon where the device was sold at a discounted price of $598 instead of the original price of $799. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 was sold at $1,399 when the model’s original price was $1,799. This was a heavy discount for the handset, and there was no requirement for a trade-in.
16. The OnePlus 10T was offered at a discounted price through the official OnePlus website, where the model was sold at $599 instead of the original price of $649. This particular handset was especially loved by those needing better gaming experience features. The Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset was the game changer for the device.
It’s worth keeping an eye on the official website of most favorite brands or big e-commerce stores, as they may offer similar deals on newer models and handsets launched earlier this year. Remember to stay updated with sale announcements to grab the best deals.